Homeward Bound of Marin depends on financial support from caring people, businesses and organizations in the community to pursue its mission of ending homelessness for each person served. Your support helps people move out of homelessness for good!
Donate Online Now
Make your financial gift online with our secure PayPal account. For memorial or honorarium gifts, please enter gift and proceed to the following page to enter your instructions.
Mail a Donation
Please mail checks to Homeward Bound of Marin, 1385 N. Hamilton Parkway, Novato, CA 94949.
Call Us to Make a Gift
You may call with questions or to make a gift using your credit card at 415-382-3363 x213.
Other Ways to Give:
- Arrange a monthly donation using your credit card – call 415-382-3363 x213.
- Gifts in Honor or Memoriam pay tribute to a friend, family member, or loved one – call 415-382-3363 x213 or mail your donation to the address above. We will mail a card to your honoree upon request.
- Planned gifts from your estate (bequests of stock, property, etc.) Please contact us for information about our Legacy Circle.
- Gifts through United Way (agency code #27675).
- Vehicle donations can be made through Donate for Charity. Visit online or call 866-392-4483 for information.
If you would like to support our programs as a volunteer, please see our wish list of current needs. If you have new or lightly used goods to donate, please let us know. Due to a lack of storage, we can only accept in-kind donations by prior arrangement. For more information, please email us or call 415-382-3363 x212.
Homeward Bound of Marin takes your privacy seriously and treats all financial information about transactions with Homeward Bound of Marin as highly confidential. In addition, Homeward Bound of Marin does not sell, trade or share e-mail addresses, postal information or phone numbers of any donors, volunteers or other constituents, and will not send you mail on behalf of other organizations.